Dan In Dark : The Dungeon is the First Person Survival Horror game based on the biography of the life of the ghost hunting enthusiast, Dan, who is the ghost investigator. When he was a teenager, he did not believe in ghosts or dark entities until he saw one with his own eyes at his own house. He wants to prove the existence of the entity which we can't see but feel their presence in the air.
Dan, while wandering in the various corners of the dungeon, found the punishment chambers where he saw several corpses hanging. He believes that the people who have been brutally murdered have now become ghosts and wandering in the dungeon.
- 3 Cases to solve.
- Finding Keys for locked doors.
- Nice horror atmosphere and sound effects.
- Headphone is recommended for experiencing the horror deeply.
- Make appropriate decisions or die.
- Lift and throw away objects.
- Hints are provided in each level.
- Watch the white and red sign boards. White sign board signifies correct way and Red sign board signifies incorrect way or the way full of danger.
- Once you get caught by the entities, there might be less chance for you to survive.
- PDF Manual for guiding the player.
Option 1: Buy on Fastspring:
How to buy this game via Fastspring?
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.[Both 32 and 64 bit]
Memory: 2 GB RAM(Recommended)
Processor: 1.2Ghz Core 2 Duo or Higher
Graphics: At least 512MB of video memory(AMD or NVIDIA Graphics card)
Compatible sound card.
DirectX 9.0c(Latest Version) - Download Here if you don't have DirectX.
Genre: 3D Survival Horror
Release Date: 21st July, 2016
Platform: Itchio, Amaxang Games
"Big-Titted Zombie, OH NO!" - (Youtube)
You can contact me directly via email. Visit Contacts page for more details.
NOTE: By purchasing and downloading this game, you are bound to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Amaxang Games website. If you wish to make a gameplay video of this game please feel free to make one but you must link to this website from YouTube description.